I developed an appointment screen for a caravan dealer. Most important feature is a welcome message for customers who want to pick up their new caravan that day. All of this is based on Florians package “Reception Screen” (https://github.com/info-beamer/package-reception). It uses different pages which are shown one after another. For easier daily usage I also developed a windows application that communicates with the info-beamer API (https://info-beamer.com/doc/api) and is able to change the appointment data.
- Page layouts: Delivery Text; Centered Text, Fullscreen, Text left, Text right
- Every page has its own schedule
- Turn on/off TV at working hours or if nothing is shown
- Text scroller, that is shown on every page
- Configurable background and header images
- Configurable background music (as .mp4)
- Text is formatted using some kind of markdown
- Application to change “Delivery Text” pages
Most of these features were available in the “Reception Screen” package before. I had to change some of them to work properly in my package.
Screen at delivery hall:
Settings in backend:
Delivery Text page in backend:
Windows application for managing appointment data which is shown at “Delivery Text” pages:
Settings of windows application:
Feel free to ask some questions if you are interested in it. You can try this package by clicking on the “Run on info-beamer” button here: https://github.com/niclasku/appointment-node