Halloween Projector setup

I want to build a 6 projector setup at different windows in a house. Different videos play at each of the projectors. However, I need them not to play at the same time. One at a time.

This is so the children watching from the front of the house see only one video and then see in a different window different video.

The videos can be on a usb drive located at each projector/Raspberry, Just the triggering to play a 2 min video and then wait till it is its turn to play again.
If it could play one video from a playlist then pause for its turn then another.

This allows the children to follow each video one at a time.

Please tell me how to do this.
I am flexible to make this work.

Thanks.

You could create 6 different setups based on the HD Player Package. One for each projector. Upload all the 6 videos as assets and additionally a single black png file. For the first setup, create a playlist like this:

video-for-projector1.mp4 - 2 minutes
black.png                - 2 minutes

For the second projector, create a playlist like this:

video-for-projector2.mp4 - 2 minutes

And so on. Then enable [X] synced playback in all setups. They will then all play the playlist synchronized. That should give you the intended result.

That is a great idea. Thanks. I will work on putting this together and let you know my result. Now lots of work to do. I appreciate you help. A big Houston Thank you.