Option to show x randomly selected pages from playlist in 'Scheduled Player'

I have created two playlists in the content cycle of ‘Scheduled Player’. The first playlist contains photos and videos to be displayed in random order. The second playlist contains pages with announcements that should be displayed in between media from the first playlist.
Unfortunately, the show option of the first playlist can be used to show either only all assets (‘show all pages one after the other’) or only one random page (‘show only randomly selected page’). Is there a way to show X randomly selected pages before switching to the next playlist?

Thanks for your help!

I’ve added this feature for 1-6 randomly sampled pages within a playlist as well as for adding all pages but shuffling them. You first need to update the package within your account (Packages > Schedule Player > Check for updates), then use the same dropdown within a setup’s configuration interface to see the newly added options. Let me know if that helps.

Hi, this is exactly what I was looking for. Works great! The ‘shuffle all’ feature is very useful too. Thank you for the fast implementation.

P.S.: An update via ‘Check for updates…’ in the dropdown menu of Scheduled Player on the packages pages only shows up ‘Update check successful - You are already using the latest major release’. But the button ‘Check and update to latest release’ on the package page worked fine!